maandag 20 december 2010

Snowy weather and uggs

I love my uggs! I have them for many years, each year i buy one pair more.
This year I've bought the classic short in the colour chocolate uggs. They are so pretty and warm, just fell in love with them!!
Last year I've bought the bailey button in chestnut and the year before the classic cardy in grey.









Now is the weather in the Netherlands at this moment beautiful! Every where is snow and everything is white it's so beautiful. I just need my uggs!
Maybe now my boyfriend sees the reason for buying uggs! I never ever have cold feet!

15 opmerkingen:

  1. I love my uggs too, just got one pair for Christmas!
    Following, love if you'd follow me back!
    xx
    Sabrina O.
    http://jardin-de-la-mode.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm not a huge fan of ugg boots, but this ones are really pretty love the grey ones ;)

    Thanks for visited me, see you


    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik ben niet zo'n fan van uggs, maar die grijze zijn echt wel leuk :D xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i love ugss! (L)
    i dont have one but still i like them!
    thanks for commenting on mine (L)

    lovely blog

    xoxomodel from holland

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi,
    Nee ik nog niet eerder iets bij deze site besteld. Maar als ik de schoenen binnen heb laat ik het je wel weten! Ik heb de bestelling trouwens nog niet voltooid omdat ik betaal gegevens van mijn vader nodig heb, ik ga nu meteen een meisje mailen die een link op haar blog had staan met deze site en een kortingscode erbij. Als je wilt kan ik je wel laten weten wat haar ervaringen zijn..?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love Uggs too :) But they're expensive...



    xx


    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG
    Feel free to follow if you like :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Uggs are just so comfy and warm, I can see why you love them so much :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ik heb ook dat eerste paar, heerlijk warm zitten ze!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I'm not really fond of Uggs as "shoes", but I do like to wear them inside :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I love unique Uggs!

    I have a new blog!
    XOXO Mina
    http://www.glitterinmyveins.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen